Integrated Therapy Services NW PLLC is dedicated to supporting parents and children in their lifelong journey of emotional growth, equipping parents and children to face the challenges of life, while strengthening family relationships through the use of state-of-the-art mental health services.
Unequivocal excellence in all aspects of treatment
- We believe that the ability to excel and to meet our clients' needs depends on our integrity, knowledge, skill, and creativity. We strive to create an environment of mutual respect, honesty, compassion, empowerment and genuine care.
- While we are committed to providing the best available treatment, we realize that not all approaches will fit everyone. We value flexibility in our approach to treatment.
Unparalleled Expertise and professionalism
- Our providers are required to maintain and improve their level of expertise through continuing education and advanced training and will always practice within the scope of their training. If your concerns fall outside of that scope we will discuss other courses of treatment and provide you with appropriate referrals.
- We will openly discuss with you any diagnosis made, answer questions regarding the content of your record, including notes, treatment plans, goals, etc. It is important for your therapist to answer honestly any question you have regarding the treatment process.
Use of State-of-the-art mental health treatments
- We are dedicated to the use of research supported therapies and to the use of up-to-date equipment and therapy rooms that are conducive to various forms of treatment.
- Use of state-of-the-art treatments, equipment, and training for providers keeps Integrated Therapy Services NW PLLC at the leading edge of those who provide mental health care to children and families.
Respect for clients
- Respect is one of the most important elements of healthy relationships. Our providers and staff have a deeply held respect for humanity in general and for the individual's unique experience. We are sensitive and respectful of a wide range of belief systems and cultures.
- Clients will be informed of their rights so they may make the best decision for their circumstances.
Compassion and Social Responsibility
- We believe our work with clients goes beyond the individual to impact society as a whole.
- We look for opportunities to exercise compassion and social responsibility by supporting other personal and professional causes; recognizing we are all connected and have an important role to play in how we influence each other.
Profit, but for the benefit of humanity
- We expect profit, but profit from the work that benefits humanity.
- Our ability to meet our responsibilities depends on maintaining a positive financial position that makes possible the effective delivery of treatment.
Intelligent Analysis, Keen Insight, and Informed Perspective
- We believe in the importance of understanding the needs generated by our ever changing culture. We believe our analysis and insight will help us remain at the leading edge of providing treatments to our clients.
- In order to do this we are continuously staying informed about the current body of research as well as investigating new treatments to meet the needs of children and their families.