How to make an appointment
To make a new appointment, please call ITSNW at 253-460-7248 and leave us a message. Our intake staff will return your call within 24 hours and obtain information about your specific needs. You will be assigned to the appropriate clinician who will call you to set up an intake appointment. During the intake appointment you will have an opportunity to provide information about your current needs and the clinician will explain the services that can be provided to meet your needs.
Fees and Insurance Coverage
Our providers are contracted with various insurance providers including Regence, Premera, First Choice Health, Aetna, Lifewise, Children's Administration (DSHS), Molina Healthcare of Washington, and others. Not all providers are contracted with all insurance companies listed above. Please call to inquire if your insurance company is contracted with ITSNW. Our fees are set at rates comparable to other Western Washington providers of mental health services.
Phone: (253) 460-7248
Fax: (253) 564-4409
6004 N Westgate Blvd., Suite 180
Tacoma, WA 98406
Please contact ITSNW to discuss your specific needs. Scheduling an appointment is easy, call (253) 460-7248 and we will be happy to help you.
Map & Directions
View Larger Map
From I-5 either direction
Take exit 132 (State Route 16) toward Gig Harbor/Bremerton. Exit SR16 at 6th Avenue Exit. At the end of the exit ramp, proceed straight through the traffic light, crossing over 6th Avenue. Continue straight until you come to the next street, which is Pearl St. Turn right onto Pearl. Follow Pearl until you reach N. Westgate Blvd. Turn left onto N. Westgate Blvd. (there is a Rite Aid on the corner of Pearl and Westgate). Turn left again into the parking lot for Pearl Place II, right behind the Rite Aid. Suite #180 has both an inside and outside entrance and is located on the right-hand side of the Pearl Place II building.
From Gig Harbor/Bremerton
Take Hwy 16 East toward Tacoma. Take Exit #4 for Jackson Ave. Turn left onto Jackson Avenue, which becomes N. Jackson Ave. Turn right onto N. 17th Street. N. 17th turns into N. Westgate Blvd. Follow this street almost to N. Pearl St. Look for us on your right-hand side in a red brick building just before you reach Rite Aid on the corner. We are located in the Pearl Place II building. Suite #180 has an outside entrance and is located on the right-hand side of the building.
Your Child's First Visit
The following are some important things you can tell your child in order to help him/her understand what to expect during the first visit.
- Tell your child that he/she will visit for about one hour.
- Let your child know that the counselor may speak with the parent(s) and child both together and separately during the hour. Sometimes the counselor will meet with the parent(s) in a session prior to meeting your child. This is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Explain to your child that he/she is not being taken for this visit as a punishment or because he/she is in trouble.
- Reassure your child that NO physical examination, shots, or medical procedure will be performed. This will help to reassure your child that the visit will not be painful.
- Explain to your child that he/she will find many types of toys in the office and that your child may explore and play with various toys and games during the visit.
- Your child may bring a toy if it will help him/her to feel more comfortable.
- If your child is apprehensive about the visit, please offer reassurance by letting him/her know that he/she will not have to talk about anything he/she does not want to talk about.
Materials contained on this site are made available solely for educational purposes and as part of an effort to raise general awareness of the mental health issues affecting children. These materials are not intended to be, and are not a substitute for, direct professional, medical or psychological care based on your individual condition and circumstances or those of your child. While this site may contain descriptions of psychological treatments, such descriptions and any related materials should not be used to diagnose or treat a mental health problem without consulting a qualified mental health provider. You are advised to consult your mental health provider about your personal questions or concerns. The e-mail address and personal information you may provide to Integrated Therapy Services NW PLLC will not be disclosed or distributed in any way.
Our website contains links to other websites, web pages, and services which are not under our control and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience and we are not responsible for the content or reliability of these sites.
Notice of Privacy Practices
We are required by law to protect the privacy of your medical records. Please download our HIPAA privacy notice (PDF).